Image by: _e.t
Death By Chocolate – a comment on Weekly Hubris.com
Stam’s chocolates are my Achilles heel. They are the chocolates I picture being used at the end of Terry Pratchett’s “Thief Of Time” when the immortal, having become human has decided she wishes to experience death. Knowing that the taste of this particular chocolate is so exquisite that her nervous system will be overwhelmed by an intolerable joy and will spontaneously discorporate she asks Death to assist her. Death, obligingly provides her a pool of this particular chocolate into which she dives naked to experience being completely human in both life and death. So were I electing for “death by chocolate” I would go with Stam’s. Read more »
Image By: rcourtie
(Excerpt From Facebook Ate My Marriage. Republished with permission from Hell Bent Press and the Author)
Chapter 15: Morose at Home or Giggling in Jail
“I have been thinking about your situation,” Dr. Douglas begins, as we sit down for our biweekly dinner at Vitoli’s.
“Which situation is that? My near death, my hearing in family court in Pennsylvania, my imminent financial crisis that is accompanying my general state of insolvency?” I ask, as the intervening weeks and months have started to take their toll on my general capacity for forbearance.
“Your divorce,” Dr. Douglas answers unperturbed, but adding a meaningful glance that suggests future outbursts will not be met with similar tolerance.
“And what have you concluded?” I ask, not entirely chastened by the glance. Read more »
You heard right! Cusper Lynn is on FIRE!
The Kindle Fire!
AND YOU CAN GET HIM ABSOLUTELY FREE!*
With Kindle Fire you get:
- 19 million movies, TV shows, songs, magazines, and books
- Thousands of popular apps and games, including Netflix, Hulu Plus, Pandora, and more
- Ultra-fast web browsing – Amazon Silk
- Free cloud storage for all your Amazon content
- Vibrant color touchscreen with extra-wide viewing angle – same as an iPad
- Fast, powerful dual-core processor
- Favorite children’s books, graphic novels, and magazines in rich color
- Amazon Prime Members enjoy unlimited, instant streaming on thousands of popular movies and TV shows.
- Amazon Prime Members choose from thousands of books to borrow for free.
* That’s right, not only do Amazon Prime Members get UNLIMITED, INSTANT STREAMING of popular Movies and TV SHOWS, they also GET CUSPER LYNN and Thousands of other Authors’ Books for FREE through the Kindle Owners’ Lending Library.
We are talking about over 100 current and former New York Times Bestsellers at your finger tips! Why are you waiting?
Facebook Ate My Marriage, the Ebook, is exclusively available on the Amazon Kindle and Free to Amazon Prime Members through the Kindle Lending Library.
The trade paper edition of Facebook Ate My Marriage is available wherever fine books are sold.